Saturday, September 30, 2006

September 30th - Paris Day Three


DSC07236.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
I didn't actually know that there was a Super Arc de Triomphe called La Grande Arche de la Defense and I was kinda interested in checking it out after finding out about it. It's out in the Northern part of Paris and when I got out there, yeah, it was pretty neat. But expensive to go up so I ended up just hanging outside for a while. The area around the Grand Arche contains two different malls. The first malls that I've been to during this entire trip. It was nice to be in a mall again.

DSC07244.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
Back in Central Paris, I went out to the Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately, due to winds the top platform was closed. So, I was only able to go up to the second platform. It was okay. A lot of people doing the tourist thing. Not as exciting as I thought. Leaving for Istanbul tonight.

DSC07256.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
Worried about the trains getting to the airport. I hear that it's little confusing.

No comments: