Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28th - Paris


DSC06929.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
Arrived into Paris today. The hostel is a little dodgy. The room smells and one of the guys has been there for a month already and I can see all the red from the red light district of Pigalle from out the room's window. Walked and went into Sacre Coeur. It's only three

DSC06959.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
or four blocks away from the hostel. It's a very white building. I mean super white. Afterwards, I walked down the boulevard Haussmann to the Arc de Triomphe. I wanted to go up to the viewing platform but it seemed a little more than I was willing to pay. Then, I walked down Buena

DSC06983.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
towards palais de Chaillot and this is where the best views of the Eiffel Tower can be found. It's amazing from here as the view is unobstructed. Last of all for the day, I walked the Seine ending up at Grand Palais. This is where one of three (?) Egyptian Obliseks given as gifts are.)

DSC07037.JPG
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
found. (I believe one is in London and the other one is found in Istanbul.)

No comments: