Tuesday, November 08, 2005

mateyanddwarf


mateyanddwarf
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.

The Matey thing on the right side of the dwarf (that's his right, not yours) is a bottle of bubble bath. It's a sample of the product I've been giving to students as a prize. They seem to love bottle even though the soap itself is rank. It smells like wax and I'm sure it'll cause smallpox or something if you use it in your bath. They're sold on the asthetic appearance of a young blond-haired lad with a sailor cap.

Haven't done much this week or the last. I'm going to Stonehenge on Saturday and Sunday but that's about it. Bought my Olympic hockey tickets from the British Olympic Website. Apparently, the British aren't big into hockey. They still have Team Canada tickets for sale. And gold medal matches.

They've been shooting off fireworks for the last 5 or 6 days. Not because of Halloween but because of some weird religious thing. Something about the resurection or something where they went around and killed all the Catholics. 'Off with their heads.' Odd.
I'm in the midst of marking and doing interim reports for my year 10s. I did the year 11s last week. It's super difficult considering we do these without any marks. I've been giving almost everyone an A, which is probably wrong. Whatever.

Ed

No comments: