Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 20th, 2007 - The Proposal


DSC00009
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer
Today, I attended the engagement party for my friend Narv and his fiancee Sabrina. This is a picture of someone and another person that also attended the party. They look happy. Actually, this is Narv and Sabrina. Though, I can say with some certainty that I don't know who the two individuals on the left of the picture are. (I think the one on Narv's right might be Keyser Soze; If memory serves me, I think he walked with a limp and he may have been holding his left arm with his right hand. However, I may be wrong. And this, certainly, wouldn't be the first time.) The curry served at the restaurant was the best. The best, I say. Well, at least, it's much better than the only other curry I've ever had: "Curry Point" at UBC. Very memorable event. I'm happy to see Narv growing up.

No comments: