Tuesday, May 23, 2006

tshirts


tshirts
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
Here are three students that have won my t-shirt. As you can probably make out, it's a modification of the shirt I made for G.Lang. They have become somewhat a hot commodity at my school. I've only given out a handfull but everyone is working hard to get one. Besides the draw, I've devised a second method for students to win one. On a day that I teach them if they're good, they're given a puzzle piece. If they can collect all the pieces they'll get a shirt. There are 7 pieces to the puzzle all together. They love it, however I don't think any student has more than one piece of the puzzle at the moment. As you can see I haven't done a terribly good job at centering the print. However, I have found a paint made in Germany that glitters. The young lady in the middle has one of only two glittering gold Mr. Jay tees in the world...so far.

(That's Declan in the background. He's going to be Prime Minister one day. Well, maybe not.)

No comments: