Friday, May 12, 2006

Dubai - 12 May 2006


Dubai - 12 May 2006
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
So, Neil from ITN came to see me today. Came all the way from London to see little ol'me. Of course, he didn't come empty handed. He brought gifts including: an ITN mug, an ITN pen, and the suggestion that I could work in Dubai next fall. Dubai, the richest country per capita in the world. I spoke to Odette about it. She said that they may pay for everything. All the transport, accommodations, and taxes will be covered by the school. He also offered Angolia, Brunei, and a country called Kroto (though I thought Kroto was the name of a Nobel Laureate and not the name of a country...as you can see I haven't done any research on these places yet). I'm thinking about going to Dubai. I'm sending in my CV for a job possibly in January.

No comments: