Tuesday, September 27, 2005

fiandmecamden2


fiandmecamden2
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
So, I was in London and ran into this weird woman that wanted to take a picture with me. Upon conversation, I found that she went to Uni in British Columbia. Turns out, she's an unemployed teacher that's looking for some sort of work. I don't really know what kind. Actually, Fi and I met up at this funky little (?)- actually large - market in London called Camden. I was scared but Fi pulled me in and protected me from the odd and discomforting. London was great. I enjoyed the time away from Ramsey more than you can imagine. I didn't do much and was very stressed out on Sunday trying to get my lessons done for Monday and Tuesday but it was all worth it in the end. Stayed with Krista, unfortunately forgot to get a picture of her for the blog, but she and Helen were very accommodating. I can't tell you how much they had to put up with. However, all three were kind of freaked by the Dwarf, I must say. I don't know why. It's just a piece of clay but they seemed a little disturbed that I wanted to take pictures with it in them. Hmmmm. I don't know. It seems like a neat idea. I'll probably look back at it in twenty years and think it was the stupidest thing I've ever done but I don't think so.
ed

No comments: