Friday, October 21, 2005

The end of the first term

Hello all. Today is not only the last day of the week but it's also the last day of the term. We are now allowed to have ten days off to relax and get over the turmoil of teaching before we have to take on another 2 months of 'edjucat'n' the kids. Today was great. I taught the first few minutes of the class and then I showed an episode of the Simpsons. It was a great episode about the Simpsons coming to London for vacation. They loved it and I used it as a teaching tool.

Finally, the end of the day. The evening calls for a pub crawl going-away party for one of the Oz teachers that is going home. Actually, he's going to Vancouver, California, and Oregon before heading back. It's going to be a hard night, I think.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Cambridge. It's suppose to be the coldest winter here in a long time. I need a warm jacket that I can use for both school cover and travelling to Sweden, Russia, and Italy. Sunday, I'm off to Sweden. Sweeeedddddeeeeennnn!!!!

I got paid yesterday, which is only a month late. Not too happy about that but at least I have the money before Sweden. I'm happy.

The school has unofficially asked me to sign on for the remainder of this year and possibly a portion of, if not the entirety of, the next year. Hmmmmmm, not too sure what to do.

That's all. Out.
Ed

No comments: