Monday, December 25, 2006

December 25th - My Christmas

Well, Merry Christmas. While everyone else is probably spending their time with people they want to be with and eating large, gluttonous meals the dwarf and I find ourselves at work at the hospital. I can't really complain. The pay is pretty good considering I'm working a statutory holiday but I'm not getting much eats besides the chocolates and danish cookies the doctors have purchased as Christmas gifts for our department. Contrary to popular belief, you can have too much chocolate. They have offered all hospital staff working this day a free Christmas meal but I can't get myself psyched up to eat preformed pieces of turkey drowned in Knorr packaged gravy and then canned fruits for dessert. This is a picture of Dwarf at my computer terminal at work.

No comments: