Monday, December 12, 2005

News


So, I've booked my flight for Sweden and I'm off on December 21st to December 28th. I'm really excited because this is about the time that they hand out the Nobel Prizes. Of course, it doesn't go out until the new year but I'm sure there will be some heavy scientist about the town at about the same time as me. As well, we have decided to book a van and drive up to Scotland for the New Year. Six people in a small van beginning December 29th. It'll be fun, I think. Whatever.

I haven't received my tickets for Turin Winter Games yet but they billed my credit card so I'm positive I'll be there for February 19th games (USA vs. Sweden and Finland vs. Canada) and the women's final on February 20th.

I've purchased tickets for the World Cup of Football in Germany, too. The tickets are super cheap but they sell out very quickly. I'll get a response email in two days telling whether or not I've got the tickets for Brazil vs. Australia. (It's Odette's choice...she wants to watch her home country play the hot Brazillian tean.) The game is in Munich and I'm sure it'll be a great time.

We're in the end stretch before Christmas. The year elevens are all studying for mock exams so I don't have to teach them. I only have seven teachable hours this week. What a relief.

Got a weird email from Guy dressed as a dwarf type thing. Odd indeed.

Hope all is well.

Ed

No comments: