Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The dead


738dublin
Originally uploaded by cherubichomer.
Unfortunately, this is the last picture of the dwarf. His head caved in when I dropped him at one of the London art galleries. Tile floors don't go too well with ceramic dwarf heads. I left the remains in a hotel garbage can in London next to King's Cross - St.Pancreas underground station.

I've purchased a used one but he/she doesn't look anything like this one. I tried to find the store that I bought this one from - it's in Peterborough and they had millions of them - but I couldn't find the store. Damn it.

The sun is shining down here and the birds are chirping a lot. However, it's still very cold and my flat has moderate heating, at best. The food, candy, and clothing is expensive and I get paid a low wage. Only 5 more months, though.

ed

No comments: